Please pray for me, if my job application is ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcha02

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, if my job application is for me then I should be hired...but then if not...I know God has a reason. I really wanted to get hired..Please God bless my employer also. Thank you!
 
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. GodBLESS You!!!
 
Child of God Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

<> <>

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a job offer from Ministry of Finance and Jesus to open doors to interviews that only offer job and block all the fake interviews with no jobs.
Replies
12
Views
108
Please help me pray for my job application and the application for ### to be approved as ### had told me the Lord wanted me in the job for the ### as a Business Analyst and remove all hindrance blocking the ### job as it was given last Friday to ### and also that I have some items which I wanted...
Replies
6
Views
323
Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,354
Messages
16,787,380
Members
648,929
Latest member
Suatarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom