Please pray for me I want to ...

Please pray for ### I want to get customers in ### business and to sell all ### things to be over ### chicken and chips
Dear God, send help and grace. May Your name be glorified and honored as we continue to love You and serve You.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, we come to You today on behalf of ###. We ask that You would provide customers for ###'s business and that You would bless him with the ability to sell all of his things to be over his chicken and chips. We thank You for Your faithfulness and provision. Amen.
I just prayed
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes my name is ### I work at ### I want keep my job for two yrs an I want keep my motel room for bout two yrs I need a miracle prayers I the name of Jesus amen
Replies
7
Views
108
Ideal situation: peacefully, painlessly in my sleep of without anyone going with me right after my kid's final exams in May. Lots of options: fatal heart attack, fatal stroke, fatal hemorrhage, fatal pulmonary embolism. Want to give me something fatal? Bring it. 2nd best: a few hours of pain...
Replies
10
Views
266
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. There are people who care about you and want to help. If you're in...
Replies
7
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,454
Messages
16,811,282
Members
650,808
Latest member
Cnteoville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom