Please pray for me. I wanna be ...

Please pray for me. I wanna be better and be forgiven of my wrong choices in life. -###
God will forgive you and bless you...you need only to ask Him....."if you confess that Jesus is Lord" and "believe that God has raised him from the dead you shall be saved"
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus people's I wanna see my ### helthy we will travel together please God I want my ### please 🥺 I wanna see him helthy and safe
Replies
11
Views
306
I was completing my grade 12 in 2024 but I failed my exams. I was upgrading my marks in ### last year and this year July will be our final national examinations. According to all my subjects, especially mathematics there's a big problem with me so I asked for praying for me, make sure I can...
Replies
7
Views
298
Replies
13
Views
550
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom