Please pray for me, I started experiencing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I ask for urgent prayers for me. Since I was a child I have always dreamed of being fully healthy and living like others, free to enjoy life. My heart problems stole much of my childhood and last year I was finally healed from them and felt the joy of freedom. I didn’t even get a chance...
Replies
7
Views
184
I am going through a really hard time in my life. I moved cities for college a month ago. This week someone close to me passed away, and the man I love left me. I am struggling to find friends and community in my new area, and I feel like a have no one to confide in. The grief from losing a...
Replies
10
Views
150
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. We have an appointment with a specialist tomorrow. Please pray that this is NOT cancer and is something that can be treated. ###...
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,490
Messages
16,800,312
Members
650,012
Latest member
Karaurdinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom