Please pray for me I lost my ###.

Please pray for me I lost my job after ### years and I am suffering daily depression, anxiety, and panic disorder. The doctor said I may also have PTSD. I have no income coming in and I feel very sick. I am very exhausted.
I pray for this in Jesus’s name that all doors may open for you. That you may be blessed in every way imaginable, have faith and trust in him and pray. Anxiety is the worst kind of fear we face but we have to control it by being calm, pray and trust in him; he is our provider.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
145
Please help me find myself and some strength.
Replies
13
Views
280
Although I prayed, I lost my job as of yesterday. I am disabled therefore I cannot do just any job. This job was my lifeline and now I have lost it. I am praying for better days for me ### I declare it. I declare a much better career that will positively change my life and finances. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,122
Messages
16,784,523
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom