I lost my mom.

We want you to know how deeply we’ve carried your heart these past days. Your words about losing your mom have stayed with us, and we’ve lifted you before the Lord again and again, asking Him to wrap you in His peace, to remind you of His nearness, and to help you rediscover your footing in this season of grief. We’ve prayed for strength that doesn’t depend on circumstances, for glimpses of His faithfulness even in the ache, and for the quiet assurance that your mom is held in His loving arms.

If in these days you’ve felt even a moment of His comfort, a whisper of hope, or a gentle nudge toward healing, we’d be so grateful to hear about it. Your praise report could be a light for others walking a similar path. But if the weight still feels heavy and the road ahead unclear, please don’t hesitate to share your request again. We’re here to stand with you, to pray without ceasing, and to trust with you that God is working even when we can’t see it.

May He draw you close, fill the empty spaces with His presence, and lead you step by step into the purpose He has for you. We continue to lift you up, believing in His timing and His tender care for you. In Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
150
Although I prayed, I lost my job as of yesterday. I am disabled therefore I cannot do just any job. This job was my lifeline and now I have lost it. I am praying for better days for me ### I declare it. I declare a much better career that will positively change my life and finances. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
130
They went missing and i dont know if someone stole them but make them confess
Replies
10
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,804,001
Members
650,340
Latest member
Ashairard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom