Please pray for me, I have been ...

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach us Your Word so that we may know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with the love, desire, strength, wisdom, and the spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Your will for each of our lives. Bless us to live our lives for Your glory, approval, and applause. Let every desire we have line up to the purpose You created each of us for. God, You become our greatest delight and Your Word our greatest treasure. Bless each of us to have, and always seek to have an ever-growing-closer-stronger-intimate-relationship with You. Bless us all to have a God solution-focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Give each of us a praying spirit. Bless us to always pray and never panic, faint, or worry. Bless us to always keep our focus on You and walk in the love, peace, security, and wisdom of Your Word. Bless us to walk by faith and not by sight. Bless us to trust You, believe in Your Word, and trust in Your love for us. May we each daily have a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude for who You are and all that You have done and will do in our lives. God cover us. Cover us in the prayers of the righteous. Encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, viruses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.


Click on the links below and pray the Family Prayer
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
118
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
137
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,071
Messages
16,784,154
Members
648,658
Latest member
Spsorerin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom