Please pray for me. I feel very ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i fele loenly every day. it shurt si try and distract myslef btu ithurts. its gettign harder. Lor dhelp em in my loneliness im ins such distress. why do i walways have to eb lopne.y itsso painfu. its liek im nto even alive:(
Replies
11
Views
156
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
157
I have to submit paperwork to complete my application of emergency funds to pay my back rent as a judge recently ordered the case to be reopened . The agency in charge of the grant has given me until next week to submit all outstanding documents . I pray in Jesus nNd for the Lord’s Will to be...
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom