Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you all for praying for me. I am doing so much better. I ended up also dealing with a pinched nerve which caused debilitating pain. I am happy to report not only did I receive $### for bills, but all my pain is GONE! Bless all of you!
 
I can certainly understand the concern you expressed, friend. Do you think it might be helpful to speak to a counselor? If you call this number ###-###-#### someone can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor. Please call them and seek immediate assistance. Sending prayers your way!
Thank you. Yes, I have reached out to ### and will make an appointment soon.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
financial problem for my two daughters to get married to men who are christians men who are rich not poor to stay in the house of the lord forever
Replies
11
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom