Please pray for me. I am so sad right ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lovealways
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lovealways

Guest
Please pray for me. I am so sad right now. I am struggling really hard to get along with a girl at work. I am in love with a man who has no clue but I do not think he feels that way for me. My family loves me but they don't know how to support me. I love God and trust in him he has ALWAYS carried me through my storms of life but I am weak and need someone to pray for me to give me strength. Thank you and God bless you all.
 
may the heavenly father grant you according to his will in jesus name i pray

amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

oh father i want to cry i cant take this anymore im homeless being told to get out all the time and on top of all get acused of leaving piss on the floor when there is nothing on the floor and get told this is not a public rest room always looking for reason to put me down and this man claims to...
Replies
11
Views
135
I miss my mom, oldest brother, and cat. I am sad that how my mom passed; she never came home from the hospital and she went to hospice and passed away. My oldest brother got cancer; I don't know how he got it, our family don't have it. My cat went missing and I never saw her again. I can't get...
Replies
9
Views
310
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom