Please pray for me, I am in debt...

Please pray for me, I am in debt, my marriage is falling apart, my husband cheated on me with various women and he is still continuing, and I am struggling with depression. Most of the time I want to commit suicide because I think I will have peace if I am dead, and I am a mother of four kids.
Read the book of Hosea in the Bible KJV for promises from God/Jesus for our marriages and our families.

In Jesus, put a hedge around my marriage, around my husband, turn away other lovers, restore us unto You and restore us unto each other in Jesus! All for Your Glory Lord Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

We should always love and forgive, especially our spouses, as if it is ourselves standing before Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

financial problem for my two daughters to get married to men who are christians men who are rich not poor to stay in the house of the lord forever
Replies
11
Views
146
Please pray for me. I tried to help people but instead I end up in debts. Because of this I have a sleepless night for ### months. Pray for financial help and open a way for me.
Replies
10
Views
406
Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom