Please pray for me, I am going back and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter katia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

katia

Guest
Please pray for me, I am going back and forth with something and I want to have God's confirmation about the decision. Thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi all. i have been on holidays for a week and will be coming to work today. i pray for wisdom and guidance in going back to work, i pray that it'll be a smooth process coming back again to work. Lord, please bless me with your wisdom, courage, strength. Help me help the people. Bless me with...
Replies
11
Views
275
hi all. i have been on annual leave for the past week. have spent the time with family who went around here to visit me. they have now gone home. now im feeling homesick and feel so burnout going back to work :( can i request for some prayer that i be reminded this is one of the prayers i used...
Replies
8
Views
180
Please keep me in your prayers as I am going to lead the Youth Ministry for the first time. Pray that God would use me with **great glory, power, and His anointing**, and always keep the doors of His Word open for me, so that He may reveal **deep truths and revelations for the youth* Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom