Please pray for me for work please ...

Theftar

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me for work please as I'm gonna lose the house we're renting and I have ### children to feed. I have no income. I'm a single mom. Please, I'm so desperate I'm thinking suicide and to take all my kids with me. Please pray for my thoughts, I really can't anymore.
 
Please pray for me for work please as im gonna loose the house we renting and i have ### children to feed. I have no income. Im a single mom. Please im so desperate im thinking suicide and to take all my kids with me. Please pray for my thoughts i really cant anymore.

Never think of suicide. That'd a trick from Satan. I pray that God will have mercy on your situation right now in the Name of Jesus our Lord. We stand in agreement with you that God will supply all your needs according to His riches in Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I have been struggling for six to eight months, as I have lost so much work to AI. I am a professional lady with ### years' experience. I am sitting now with no income. Only bare savings. Please Lord, open doors for me. Please give me freelance work that I can dip in and out of. Lord hear...
Replies
11
Views
179
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
176
Please pray for God to make it easier for me to work and for me to work.
Replies
9
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,042
Messages
16,818,069
Members
651,150
Latest member
Plareuport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom