Please pray for me. For the last nine months, I have

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me. For the last nine months, I have struggled with terrible sins, time and time again. I repent and ask for God's forgiveness each time, but then do it all over again, sometimes willingly. All because I am weak and filled with the sin nature. O' Lord Jesus, please help me. Forgive me because I truly am a wretched person. I'm tired of fighting this evil.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.







 

Attachments

  • quote prayer release temptation Dear Lord forgive me cleanse me Jesus on the cross.jpg
    quote prayer release temptation Dear Lord forgive me cleanse me Jesus on the cross.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer Ayo temptation one reason to go away God is better.jpg
    quote prayer Ayo temptation one reason to go away God is better.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the last few months, I have been struggling with financial issues. Too many bills rolled in along with paying and helping my mother. She isn't able to work long hours due to health problems. Pray for more income for us to have for bills. Praying for a blessed result for my upcoming procedure...
Replies
6
Views
306
Hi, I would like to ask for prayers/guidance. I honestly have no financial obligations. I'm ###, single, no child. My parents provide for me just well. I honestly enjoy being at home. I do arts and crafts that I give to friends and family. I've learned how to cook a few meals. I got to organize...
Replies
11
Views
196
*GOD IT HAS BEEN NINE MONTHS I LOST MY PHONE AND NO MEANS OF GETTING A NEW ONE, CAUSE THERE'S WHERE MY HAND WORK IS. I NEED A NEW PHONE, I KNOW THERE'S NOTHING YOU CANNOT DO. *GOD IT'S BEEN 10 SOLID YEARS AUNTY ### GOT MARRIED AND NO FRUIT OF THE WOMB, ON MY BEHALF BLESS HER FOR ME. * THIS ONE...
Replies
8
Views
480
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom