Please pray for me for my walk ...

Kusrondi

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me for my walk with Jesus to be renewed and restored. I love The Lord and I want to be closer to Him. Please pray healing and protection over my life and my body. Please pray for my liver, pancreas, and gall bladder for no serious problems. In Jesus name. Thank you amen 🙏
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name to ask for Your help and protection for ###. Renew and restore his walk with You, Lord. Draw him closer to You and fill him with Your love and peace. Heal and protect him, Lord, and bring healing to his liver, pancreas, and gall bladder. Give him strength and courage to face any challenges that come his way. We ask these things in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has You In Training
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope that my testimony will be an encouragement to someone. I have been a Christian most of my life. When I was just a ### year old boy I went to what is called a RYDC(Regional Youth Developement Center, ie kiddie jail) I had ran away from home alot by this point in my life and I felt that I...
Replies
11
Views
101
Please pray that I grow deeper in my relationship with Christ, return to regular fellowship and church, and hear His voice clearly. Pray that God fills me with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, discernment, and insight. Many people come to me for guidance, yet I often feel inadequate and unsure...
Replies
11
Views
581
Please Pray that my work place will appoint a good and understanding person to senior management. Please pray that I will manage well when I return to work. I am struggling ro walk on , 2 crutches with ms. 0 Please help me. I beg you to helpÄş me walk again. Please get a cure for ms and nerve...
Replies
7
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,733
Messages
16,814,389
Members
650,981
Latest member
Ruimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom