Please pray for me for my complete healing, I have myoma, gallstone, fatty liver, diabetes, shortness of breathing, and weak pranceas. I need your help. I saw your ministries on FB and YouTube. I believe in you, Pastor ###. God bless you always.
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Please pray for me for my complete healing, I have myoma, gallstone, fatty liver, diabetes, shortness of breathing, and weak pranceas.. I need your help. I saw your ministries on FB and YouTube. I believe in you, Pastor ###. God bless you always.
I would say believe in God and pray to Him than believe in a human being who might/might not have the power to heal. Just bow to God and pray, and I agree with you on the prayers for your healing.

Lord, Help ### to heal from every sickness and give peace in ###'s life. In Jesus' mighty name we pray, Amen.
 
Please pray for me for my complete healing, I have myoma, gallstone, fatty liver, diabetes, shortness of breathing, and weak pranceas.. I need your help. I saw your ministries at fb and youtube. I believe in you, pastor ###. God bless you always.
I prayed.. God will heal you.. have faith.. God protect you.
 
Please pray for me for my complete healing, I have myoma, gallstone, fatty liver, diabetes, shortness of breathing, and weak pranceas. I need your help. I saw your ministries on FB and YouTube. I believe in you, Pastor ###. God bless you always.
TRUST GOD TO HEAL YOU. I PRAYED
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i AM SO TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO REVOVER, SOMETHING IS ALWAYS GOING WRONG. THIS IS TRULY SAD. KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS PLEASE.
Replies
11
Views
186
Dear brothers and sisters, I am depressed, since ### months I am suffering from neck pain due to a bad manipulation accompanied with headache. The doctor told me it is nerve related. Please pray for me for my complete healing by Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
497
### is currently in the ER ward of a public hospital where there are literally hundreds of people cramped in a space. She has ### and she needs ###. Please please pray for her complete healing. Please also pray that she can be moved to a proper and comfortable ward today. The ER is really...
Replies
12
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom