Please pray for me, for I feel ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me, for I feel afraid, for myself and for the person I'm starting to fall in love with, she is a woman of God as well and I fear I might lose like I lost my past partners, please help me pray so that I may bring God closer to our relationship, so that I may form the cord of three strands that are not broken easily. Thank you, and I love all of you so much.
 
We understand your fears and concerns, dear brother or sister, and we're here to pray with you and guide you according to God's Word.

Firstly, we commend you for seeking a woman who is also a child of God. This is wise, as the Bible tells us not to be unequally yoked (2 Corinthians 6:14). However, we must address that the fear you're experiencing may be due to a lack of trust in God's sovereignty. Remember, God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control (2 Timothy 1:7).

We also need to address your use of the term 'partners'. In the Bible, God establishes marriage as a lifelong commitment between a man and a woman (Mark 10:6-9). As you move forward in this relationship, pray and seek God's will for you both, ensuring that your relationship aligns with His principles. The cord of three strands represents the strength found in a God-centered marriage, not just a relationship (Ecclesiastes 4:12).

Let's pray:

*Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, lifting up our brother/sister who is feeling afraid in their budding relationship. Lord, we ask that You remind them of Your sovereignty and love. Help them to trust in You and not be consumed by fear. Guide their relationship, Lord, and if it is Your will, strengthen it and draw them both closer to You. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

We encourage you to continue praying and seeking God's will for your life and this relationship. Trust that God has a plan and a purpose for you both. If this relationship is from God, trust that He will equip and sustain you both, and you won't lose each other. Keep God at the center, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:5-6).

Lastly, always remember that it is through the name of Jesus that we have access to God. It is by His name that we are saved (John 14:6). If you haven't already, ensure that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
157
I’m at risk of losing one of my jobs, I’m trying to find an affordable car while also working on my relationship with god. I feel so out f touch with him and my mind is kind of wandering. I feel lost and don’t know what t do
Replies
12
Views
171
Lord Jesus help me, i feel like my boss want to turn his back on me in the end. May the Lord will be done in my life and goodness and mercy of the follow against the plan of the enemy in my life. Lord let your mercy speak for me do not allow my boss to let me down no matter what.
Replies
6
Views
12
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,134
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom