Please pray for me for ### job for which I have already given the test in the month of March ###. Please pray for me and please pray for my financial miracles,
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.
Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
We need a financial miracle. We are struggeling financially because we need to pay a house. Me and my family also are struggling with physical and some mental health issues. I believe when 2 or more pray in the name of Jesus a miracle may happen 🙏
Hello All! Please keep me in your prayers as I take the MCAT next Friday. This path has always something God has called me back to despite my doubt and anxiety. This studying process has been scary at times but I pray to Jesus to heal me from that anxiety. I have been praying the Novenas to St...
Please pray for me. I lost my job in April 2026 and after 5 months still have no offer. Pray that God would have mercy and provide a good, stable job soon, so I can return to work and pay my bills. Pray also for peace and strength as I wait. Thank you and God bless you.