Please pray for me... fear of future, ...

The Lord will preserve your job and your future and give you access in your exams in Jesus name Amen
 
The Lord will preserve your job and your future and give you access in your exams in Jesus name Amen
 
Please pray for me... fear of future, job... pray for my exam.. thank you Jesus
May the almighty God guide you in your exams, let him give you light so whatever you study will be in that exam. Amen in Jesus' name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m trying by best at work. I show up. But I’m not perfect. But the enemy wants me to stress and worry about losing my job because his love for money wants to see me in poverty. I feel like he’s using the team leads to come against me. If they fire me, I quit in life. This is the best job...
Replies
7
Views
187
Dear lord,i thank you for all your blessings and love you have given to our family and my life.thankyou so much father,i am so grateful for this.but father today I came here to ask you and tell all my problems to you, father right now I'm too tired jesus too tired and I can't handled anything,my...
Replies
11
Views
156
Please pray for my future and future wife that we will not stray from what God fully has for us, I just turned ### a couple days ago, there is a girl who is talking to me right now but I don’t know if it’s her or not, and please pray that if it’s not that I find my person in Gods timing, thank...
Replies
10
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,694
Members
648,602
Latest member
Aleamaronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom