Please pray for me... fear of future, ...

Porsa

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me... fear of future, job... pray for my exam.. thank you Jesus
 
Please pray for me... fear of future, job... pray for my exam.. thank you Jesus
God has not given you the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Can I ask you what you are thanking Jesus for?
What do you believe about Jesus?
The reason why so many people live in fear is because they don't know they have been delivered from fear (as one who is born again or saved) and or because they accept whatever they hear (that is gloom and doom) without going to the Bible and finding out what the scriptures say.
What you ought to do is thank you Jesus, you have not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Thank you Lord that you said, fear not 365 times in the Bible. You have said to trust you with all our heart and not lean to our own understanding, in ALL OUR WAY we acknowledge you, submitting ourselves to you, and we resist the devil.
In the name of Jesus, I repent for claiming fear and I reject it and command fear to leave me NOW. I thank you Father you have not given me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Also YOU SAID, I CAN DO ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens me, so I am going to take you at your word and thank you that I will pass my exam and I will secure a good job, and my future is bright because of Christ in me, the hope of glory.
So I stop being afraid, and I receive Your shalom (for you are my Prince of Peace). As a believer in Jesus, I am saved and I have been quickened, raised and seated with Christ in heavenly places, the devil is under my feet. Praise the Lord, the truth that I come to know and believe, receive makes me free. Lord I ask you to give this person the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus, that their eyes be flooded with light that they might know the hope to which they have been called in Christ Jesus. That they come to know their inheritance in Jesus. In Jesus name. Amen

Read that and ask the Lord to show you the truth there. and stop being afraid. If Jesus is in you, then your future is filled with light, and joy for the joy of the Lord is your strength. Amen.
 
God has not given you the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
Can I ask you what you are thanking Jesus for?
What do you believe about Jesus?
The reason why so many people live in fear is because they don't know they have been delivered from fear (as one who is born again or saved) and or because they accept whatever they hear (that is gloom and doom) without going to the Bible and finding out what the scriptures say.
What you ought to do is thank you Jesus, you have not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Thank you Lord that you said, fear not 365 times in the Bible. You have said to trust you with all our heart and not lean to our own understanding, in ALL OUR WAY we acknowledge you, submitting ourselves to you, and we resist the devil.
In the name of Jesus, I repent for claiming fear and I reject it and command fear to leave me NOW. I thank you Father you have not given me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Also YOU SAID, I CAN DO ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens me, so I am going to take you at your word and thank you that I will pass my exam and I will secure a good job, and my future is bright because of Christ in me, the hope of glory.
So I stop being afraid, and I receive Your shalom (for you are my Prince of Peace). As a believer in Jesus, I am saved and I have been quickened, raised and seated with Christ in heavenly places, the devil is under my feet. Praise the Lord, the truth that I come to know and believe, receive makes me free. Lord I ask you to give this person the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus, that their eyes be flooded with light that they might know the hope to which they have been called in Christ Jesus. That they come to know their inheritance in Jesus. In Jesus name. Amen.

Read that and ask the Lord to show you the truth there. and stop being afraid. If Jesus is in you, then your future is filled with light, and joy for the joy of the Lord is your strength. Amen.
Great thanks dear friend
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m trying by best at work. I show up. But I’m not perfect. But the enemy wants me to stress and worry about losing my job because his love for money wants to see me in poverty. I feel like he’s using the team leads to come against me. If they fire me, I quit in life. This is the best job...
Replies
7
Views
187
Dear lord,i thank you for all your blessings and love you have given to our family and my life.thankyou so much father,i am so grateful for this.but father today I came here to ask you and tell all my problems to you, father right now I'm too tired jesus too tired and I can't handled anything,my...
Replies
11
Views
156
Please pray for my future and future wife that we will not stray from what God fully has for us, I just turned ### a couple days ago, there is a girl who is talking to me right now but I don’t know if it’s her or not, and please pray that if it’s not that I find my person in Gods timing, thank...
Replies
10
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom