Please pray for me every1 this Sunday ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Please pray with me. Every Sunday my wife gets a migraine before we go to church.
Replies
9
Views
153
Protection of 🇺🇸 Sunday & Beyond Rom 11:25 USA Resists Rising Global Antisemitism, Persecution of Christians, Earth Help Woman by Swallowing False Doctrine & Persecution of Dragon Rev 12:16 Government Restrains Evil Rom 13:1-4 No Bribery Isa 33:15 🙇🏻Father -- it just turned 9/11 here and I...
Replies
10
Views
125
I am praying for my service at ### on Sunday for Resurrection Sunday service. I requested to my daughter to preach next Sunday and I'm praying she gives me an answer today because she doesn't like to respond right away, but I need to know whether I'll be preaching or not, whether to prepare a...
Replies
7
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,771
Messages
16,803,456
Members
650,283
Latest member
Graelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom