Please pray for me as my life ...

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

***Please click on the link below and pray: Prayer Changes Things***
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. After more than four years of loneliness, rejection, and lack - compounded by childhood wounds, C-PTSD, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and OCD - I find myself unemployed, financially depleted, and cut off from the community in ### where I was known, accepted, and loved. Decisions...
Replies
10
Views
270
Asking for prayers for my relationship my name is ### I'm going threw a lot in born again Christian in Jesus I'm going threw some things that not understandable feeling like the devil is trying to steal everything from me my finances my health my wife we was together ### years so much jealousy...
Replies
12
Views
167
pray as I have been struggling with p**n pray as I have no job and my life is a mess pray as I need constant income pray as I feel spiritually such a mess pray as I feel so far from god pray as I feel so worthless because I don't have children and am not married and pray as I feel like god...
Replies
12
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom