Please pray for me as I becoming ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for coming here and reading this. I've been summoned to appear in court where my housing corporation wants to take my home. They promised a rehousing january 2025 but then decided not to honour their promise, - knowing I was being harassed and being medically retired due to trauma -...
Replies
13
Views
288
Please pray for my peace and strength to overcome these thoughts. They are very troubling and the thought of that brings an anxiety which I cannot describe
Replies
16
Views
241
Husband is facing back surgery. He does not know the Lord nor does he care to. He is bipolar and an alcoholic who can be verbally abusive. He is currently using a walker and my job is to wait on him constantly. We are both ###. I fear for my mental and physical health. I am diabetic. I can’t...
Replies
9
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,580
Messages
16,801,013
Members
650,101
Latest member
Eloylareth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom