Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I guess why it got bad cause arousal comes sometimes which causes panic for I don’t want them. Im a married man of ### kids. Like an attack on me as a man and my identity.I know how to battle this I get intrusive thoughts all the time! The best thing to do is ignore them. If we don't ignore them they become worse and ignoring them stops them, also pray to god about them, intrusive thoughts aren't sins unless that stems from what we do in our daily life (not the thoughts but doing that earlier if you did any sins) also this medication called Kalms helped me. They can surely help you.
Is that actually you though? I know you get aroused but you truly don't want that do you? That's a sign that the holy spirit is working in you, pray to Jesus for courage not to look at men lustfully and he will answer you. Have a god blessed day, man. I'll keep you in my prayers!I guess why it got bad cause arousal comes sometimes which causes panic for I don’t want them. Im a married man of 3 kids. Like an attack on me as a man and my identity.
I guess why it got bad cause arousal comes sometimes which causes panic for I don’t want them. Im a married man of 3 kids. Like an attack on me as a man and my
I dont look at men lustfully i ended up getting a crazy thought and it took root by pondering it too much. I have a tendency on obsessing on things.Is that actually you though? I know you get aroused but you truly don't want that do you? That's a sign that the holy spirit is working in you, pray to Jesus for courage not to look at men lustfully and he will answer you. Have a god blessed day, man. I'll keep you in my prayers!
They are called intrusive thoughts my friend. I used to get them all the time. Now, the best thing to do is to ignore them. But sometimes the thoughts are too hard so if it gets really hard bring it to Jesus. If you are ever struggling with anything you are free to message me or any other brother or sister. You click on their avatar (the head thing) and click send direct message. God bless you, amen.I dont look at men lustfully i ended up getting a crazy thought and it took root by pondering it too much. I have a tendency on obsessing on things.
Thank youThey are called intrusive thoughts my friend. I used to get them all the time. Now, the best thing to do is to ignore them. But sometimes the thoughts are too hard so if it gets really hard bring it to Jesus. If you are ever struggling with anything you are free to message me or any other brother or sister. You click on their avatar (the head thing) and click send direct message. God bless you, amen.