Please pray for me, any time I ...

Cambartuss

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, any time I think that my period is about to start I get stressed up. I need God to bless me with a fruit of the womb.
 
Lord Jesus please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord bless the baby, the mom and dad, and the whole family with this new baby. Bring healing to family hurts. Successful, happy, blessed pregnancy/delivery. No complications/health by baby boy. Praying for healing for ### and his family. Praying for healing for my dad and mom and grandm and ###...
Replies
8
Views
128
Lord, this is I think the most huge decision I'm about to do this year. To live alone, solo living. This is what I really want for long, to be more comfortable with my place, to enjoy my own company and sanity. I pray that you continue to bless and guide me as I'm about to step in the new...
Replies
8
Views
126
Please for me that any people planning attack against me to be aborted and destroyed by the consuming fire of God. Let no weapon for against me prosper. Lord fix all my enemies planning evil agaisnt me and rebuke them vengence belongs to you alone.
Replies
11
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,178
Messages
16,819,827
Members
651,227
Latest member
Jlpairdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom