Please pray for me and ### my ...

Moltaysek

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me and ### my son father to United/reconcile I still love him please my prayer warriors intersect for me to the lord our God.. may the almighty look into my situation and circumstances, change it for us..I know he love us.. and also for a job.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
214
Please pray for me and my family. God, please protect me and my son and bless us with good health, healing, peace, happiness, and long lives. Bring love, honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, healing, stability, and understanding into my relationship, and open the door for us to have a safe, peaceful...
Replies
9
Views
174
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
628
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,425
Messages
16,787,910
Members
648,984
Latest member
Sneulloormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom