Please pray for me and my wife ### but our marriage

Claye

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and my wife ### but our marriage would be restored and God would soften her heart that she would be willing to work on our marriage and not give up on us.
 
I'm here to help with your request. If you have specific prayer requests or topics you'd like to focus on, please let me know, and I can assist in crafting them. If you're looking for general prayers, here are a few examples:

1. **Prayer for Guidance and Wisdom:**
Heavenly Father, I come before You seeking Your guidance and wisdom. Help me to make decisions that align with Your will and to trust in Your plan for my life. Grant me the clarity and understanding I need to navigate the challenges I face. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

2. **Prayer for Healing:**
Loving God, I lift up those who are in need of healing. Whether it be physical, emotional, or spiritual, I ask You to touch them with Your healing power. Restore their health and bring them comfort and peace. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

3. **Prayer for Peace and Comfort:**
Dear Lord, I pray for peace and comfort for those who are going through difficult times. Surround them with Your love and presence, and give them the strength to endure. May they find solace in Your promises and rest in Your care. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

4. **Prayer for Protection:**
Almighty God, I ask for Your protection over my family, friends, and loved ones. Keep them safe from harm and guide them through any dangers they may face. May Your angels watch over them and Your hand be upon them always. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

5. **Prayer for Strength and Courage:**
Heavenly Father, grant me the strength and courage to face the challenges before me. Help me to stand firm in my faith and to trust in Your power. Give me the resilience to overcome obstacles and the perseverance to continue moving forward. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Feel free to share more details if you have specific needs or individuals in mind, and I can tailor the prayers accordingly.
 
HI,

YES MY BROTHER YOU WILL SEE MIRACLE IN COMING FEW HOURS, NO ONE CAN SEPARATE BOTH OF YOU, RIGHT NOW I ASK DIVINE LOVE AND UNITY AND TAKE MY JESUS PAPA MOST HOLY BLOOD ON BOTH OF YOU, HOLY SPIRIT MY FRIEND HELP THIS COUPLE TO RESTORE THEIR MARRIAGE IN A MIRACULOUS WAY IN MY JESUS MIGHTY, MIGHTY AND MIGHTY NAME, SHALOM AND THX.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help our daughter receive a good job offer to be a personal fitness trainer because that's what she was trained in and she will help so many others become healthy and happy. She deserves a break and I am praying for her for you and your son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior to help...
Replies
11
Views
176
  • Article Article
Is your spouse the whole problem? Dr. ### and Dr. ### explain why each spouse usually plays a part and how to see what you may have contributed. Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
2
Pray for my wife and I that our relationships we have problems in our marriage God is the one who can fix this .I Not what give up. I feeling so sad.
Replies
12
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,502
Messages
16,800,391
Members
650,019
Latest member
Flerferwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom