Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless ### and love ones with peace, prosperity and great health. I pray that You would also protect them and bless their spiritual walk, meeting all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
```html [FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]
Please pray for my mother who is dealing with mean children that want to hurt her for some reason the devil is and has been using my brothers and sisters to attack our mother please pray that they forgive her for whatever they are holding grudges for please pray for ### to forgive mom and get...
I have been a Christian for nearly 3 years now, & I didn't grow up in a Christian household. I don't really see much of my family anymore, but I live with my mum and brother. I want all my family members, the ones I've never met, the ones I live with, the ones I barely saw, and the ones who I...
Please pray for my family’s protection at night.
Recently there were a lot of theft and crime cases in our area.
Please pray that my family stays safe and protected during night time.
Please pray for the protection and health of my mom and ###.