Please pray for me and my family. My husband has an###.

Jabu Simelane

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and my family. My husband has an extra marital affair and he has moved out of our house to stay with the mistress. He tells lies about to me his family to cover what he does. He says I'm bewitching him. Please help me pray for his salvation and for the lies to be exposed in Jesus mighty name.
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

May the powers and principalities over your husband and your marriage be shaken and destroyed.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

(###)-###-####

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name, it is very healing. If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying, let the tears roll.

There is Hellen ###'s love seminar for relationships and Christian ###'s "Love Bound" on YouTube.
 
Never doubt or lose faith in our Father. GOD LOVES YOU!!I am praying for your request. Heavenly Father, please hear our prayers, In Jesus Name. Amen!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband. He has blackouts and alot of body pains. He has been unemployed for 3 years due to a fall at work. Finances at home is blocked.
Replies
12
Views
172
Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
176
My name is ###. I am felling very alone... please pray for my family...my job.
Replies
9
Views
409
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,823
Messages
16,781,220
Members
648,380
Latest member
Bhoilville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom