Please pray for me, am confused I ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I pray with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I pray that You would bless this couple's marriage with peace, protecting and strengthening them from all forms of evil. Father I humbly ask that they will overcome all challenges, in Jesus precious name amen.
Amen, thanks for your prayers ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
182
I am having a hard time finding a job and due to my shyness and social anxiety and lack of skills and I just got done with job training with voc rehab and they are going help me find a job and my family is lecturing me because I can't find a job and I feel like I am far behind I been job search...
Replies
8
Views
303
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom