Please Pray For ### Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilmontaz

Disciple of Prayer
My sister name is ###. She is ### years old. She is divorced. She need to get good husband. We are all trying. Please Pray for ### to get good husband.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for problems going on in my marriage, and chaos and unrest going on within my household. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
197
I am very tired of my singleness and loneliness. I have no family in the country I live in at all, I love my church family but sometimes I feel that if I die now it will take people some days to notice. I am praying for a Godly husband and children. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
230
Please pray for my mother-in-law; she is filled with rebellion and demonic behavior. She has been attempting to destroy my marriage for years and now that my children are older, she is targeting them as well… Every time the devotion life begins for us in family, she always creates disruption...
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,783
Messages
16,815,005
Members
651,012
Latest member
Drdoafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom