Please pray for ###. In desperate...

Pray 4 u pray 4 me

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. In desperate need of a house for ### and ###. Please pray to calm the craziness of society inflation and poverty.
 
I have just prayed with you my friend. May God guide you to a home for you and your daughter and bring you peace. May He bless your request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

God bless you.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in Jesus Name, asking for Your divine intervention in the life of ###. Lord, we know that You are the provider of all good things and that You are a loving and generous God. We ask that You provide a safe and secure house for ### and their daughter. Help them to find the perfect place to call home, and provide for all their needs. We also ask that You bring peace and calm to the craziness of society, inflation and poverty. Let Your love and grace be felt in every area of their life. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Jesus name, I ask for your divine mercy and protection. The property managers keep hounding me to sign a document that will cover up their wrongdoings. I already send the required documents to the city and state without the property management's knowledge. These documents tell the...
Replies
6
Views
188
Lord, I am desperate for freelance work. I lost most of my work to AI in December and I am a struggling professional lady with 30 years' experience. Please Lord help make my work break through to the right person. I pray with all my heart as I cannot go on like this.
Replies
11
Views
155
I need as much prayer as I can get. I have been married to a narcissist for around 10 months. I am desperate to escape him but every avenue is a dead end. Every shelter is full or if they can take me, it would require me leaving my 2 dogs behind and I’m sure I would never see them again. They...
Replies
14
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,870
Messages
16,793,055
Members
649,444
Latest member
Naerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom