Please pray for ###. I need a turnaround ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for the repairs/turnaround for my condo unit. Pls pray that the repairs move forward smoothly. That I get a reasonable price for repairs and get excellent work done by contractors. I found someone to take care of my wood floor. Pls make sure he contacts me to move this forward. Pls pray...
Replies
9
Views
136
Good morning Papa. I am ### from ### Papa pls pray for me for God's healing I have been having serious pains all over my body for ### yrs now and doctors said I have ### and ###. all over my body is cramping. Papa sir our ministry has been stagnant pls pray for ministerial turnaround in Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
210
Prayers for a turnaround I have court this morning about the eviction I'm asking Jesus for favor me and my kids have no one or no where to go if they put us out I'm so ill this morning my blood pressure my heart and head I haven't slept in so long I don't start the job until 2 more weeks I'm...
Replies
9
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom