Please pray for ###. I just told him ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my ###. I just told him I'm a Christian and he didn't take it well. I feel like crying because of the conversation we just had. Please pray that Jesus would not only comfort and strengthen me but open up my ###'s heart to the truth.
 
In the name and finished work of our Lord Jesus Christ we trust and pray.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jeusis, Please let me explain I lost my apartment a few years ago. It was a nice place to live in karaoke people like me and then I lost my job and had to move out. I try not to be greedy and selfish and jealous, but I was pushed around at work and wanted to go on offsites because I...
Replies
12
Views
152
I am ###. I just told someone to trust in God and hang in there when I'm feeling lost myself. I want to be done with life. I'm just so tired of being the good person, loyal to a fault and then get screwed over. All the time. I hoped for a good life with ###, whom I love deeply. But he is...
Replies
10
Views
394
Please pray for my wife ### we’ve just been told she has breast cancer. Biopsy came back last week and today as I type this she is getting a MRI to see if it has spread or not. I know only through Jesus Christ can heal her. And I would love to not be the only person praying for her healing. And...
Replies
10
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom