PLEASE PRAY FOR ### I HAD A ...

Nogeluber

Disciple of Prayer
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### I HAD A STROKE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY BODY EVEN NOW STILL THERE IT DOES NOT HEAL
 
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### I HAD A STROKE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY BODY EVEN NOW STILL THERE IT DOES NOT HEAL

Lord I agree with all of the prayers from: ###. May she be bless daily by You and receive quick answers to all of her prayers.​

​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
152
hav emercy Lor dim ill andlonely:(:
Replies
9
Views
171
I had a horrible dream about how I did something that was harmless only to get yelled at and shunned. I dreamt that I went to some big library in which they had everyone’s blank diaries out for everyone to write or draw stuff in there. I was told to go in there and do it if I wanted to. So I...
Replies
8
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,771
Messages
16,803,456
Members
650,283
Latest member
Graelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom