Please pray for ### health that ### ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
May God bless you and heal you back to better health. Stay strong in faith and know that our Heavenly Father loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for me I am have been feeling ill. I just came over a fever as well. I pray for my strength to be restored. I pray all this in Jesus Christ Name Amen
Replies
13
Views
86
Please pray for ### health & eyesight. ### is scared.
Replies
7
Views
145
Please pray for ###'s health
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,959
Messages
16,782,600
Members
648,502
Latest member
Malietheneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom