I prayed for you and your family. It seems our problems do not vary, so I can honestly say that I can totally feel your situation, dear sister in Christ.

Please pray for my health. I am having some liver problem. My liver function test reports are not normal and and platelets are also a little low. I am also in mental stress that I have some serious illness. My husband is also a neuro patient and my children are very small. I am afraid what will happen to my children if anything happens to me. Please pray for my health and
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for I am going for check up as my foots get swelling edima after sitting long in office and also my face is having little swelling. I need to go for blood check up for kidney function, liver function, 2d echo, ECG etc. Earlier I had angiopasty in ### ### by placing ### stents in my...
Replies
12
Views
230
Please pray for ### health & eyesight. ### is scared.
Replies
7
Views
148
Since from two months, my health is upset, I am diabetic, hypertension and had angina, placed 2 stents in heart during oct 2024. Due to medicine side effects or some foods allergy, my face both cheeks become puffy and evenings my legs swelling(edima), my blood tests revealed slight elevation of...
Replies
12
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom