Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
107
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She quit eating her dry food about 5 days ago... got her into the Vet and she most likely has an incurable bowel disease or cancer. They gave her anti-naseua meds and an appetite stimulant. So far, praise God, this is seeming to help. She ate a tiny...
Replies
10
Views
229
my ### is suffering from h1n1 and also liver function damage , now in ICU, pray for a total healing
Replies
13
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,916
Messages
16,804,609
Members
650,385
Latest member
Valeemor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom