Please pray for healing of my left ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what is going on with my left head and left ear because I was chewing food, and then my left ear started popping. I don't know what is causing the popping in my left ear. Heal my left head and left ear to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
152
I don't know what is going on on the left side of my stomach. It feels funny. It feels hot making me itch. I don't know where that comes from.
Replies
11
Views
137
God, I don't know what's going on with my left neck, shoulder, and arm. They feel strange, and I don't understand why. Heal my left neck, shoulder, and arm so I can be free in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
13
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,358
Messages
16,787,424
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom