Please pray for healing of my eye ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want complete healing for my eyes. Im nearsighted so can't see far away. Would like to be able to have good eye sight. In Jesus name. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
119
I get a dream that I can see well out of my right I can see color.the sky on everything. Please pray god restore my sight. ###
Replies
10
Views
187
O heavenly father I stand n surrounder fully before you that your mercy and grace will find me and restore my eye sight, heal me, turn my life around in Jesus. AMEN
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom