Please pray for healing of a ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s going to be a year since our ### went to be with our lord Jesus Christ. Our whole family is devastated and misses him a lot . Grief comes in waves . But we as believers in Christ have hope , that one day we will be united with our loved ones in heaven. I’m thankful that my ### was a strong...
Replies
11
Views
225
Please pray for me I am very ill, God have mercy on me and heal drug/medication allergy and adrenal gland insufficiency . Thank you very much , ###
Replies
12
Views
57
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,133
Messages
16,807,551
Members
650,572
Latest member
Gwuitargate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom