Please pray for healing Lord my Healer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Touch me and restore me now with your mighty healing hands and grant me rest in you, amen!
Replies
9
Views
288
Lord you are my healer. You are my doctor. You are my physician. You know the condition of my body. PLEASE GO THROUGH MY BODY AND HEAL EVERYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE HEALED, CORRECT AND TRANSFORM ANYTHING THAT NEEDS CORRECTION AND TRANSFORMATION.
Replies
5
Views
193
Lord I feel like crying Lord I try so hard ..I just what to die everybody would be fine with out me damn excuse me Lord for saying that what good am I anyway...what am I doing here Lord what???I hate hate hate myself Lord..help I can not take it anymore Lord help///I what to live but get so...
Replies
13
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom