Please pray for healing in back and ...

Please pray for healing in back and hip and strengthening of bone without the medications that are causing serious side effects. Thank you for prayers in Jesus'name Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
My Father and my God, I pray for healing and restoration over ###. May you answer to this request according to your will in Jesus name. Amen
 
My Father and my God, I pray for healing and restoration over ###. May you answer to this request according to your will in Jesus name. Amen
Thank you for your prayer~have a blessed and peaceful day!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for my back on the side. Pulled a muscle coughing and it's been hurting off and on for over a week. Thank you ###
Replies
11
Views
222
Please pray for healing and relief from pain from severe scoliosis, degenerative disc disease, sciatica, and spinal stenosis, in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
8
Views
146
Heavenly Father, I ask that You would surround my son ### with Your healing presence. Please touch his body and remove every trace of harmful side effects from his medication. Strengthen his lungs and calm his anxiety to ease his breathing. Guide the medical team with divine wisdom and...
Replies
12
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom