Please pray for healing from Graves’ disease, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Reposting: I’ve had a small reduction in pain but want to continue praying and believing for my miracle. The ultrasound is June 17th. I remember after my last ultrasound a year ago, I remember the tech acting off. I prayed during the whole scan. I knew when I was done that something was...
Replies
8
Views
176
I am requesting prayers for my daughter diagnosed with hyperthyroidism / graves disease. I am praying that her thyroid be restored for her to gain some weight and look her age. Thank you ###
Replies
8
Views
326
Hi all, Please pray for healing for me for Graves’ Disease. When I did my annual body checkup this year in June, the result came back that I have Graves’ Disease and also hypertension. And through monthly review and blood tests, result seem stable with medication, Graves’ Disease was under...
Replies
7
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,110
Messages
16,784,403
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom