Please pray for healing for the stab ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Praise Report :

Dear God and Heavenly Father,

Thank you immensely for this site that has met my needs over these last couple of months of difficult times.

Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
95
I am having to attend admin/legal appointment / meeting but suffering from chest tightness, stomach burning and cough; may any anxiety or digestive symptoms be relieved in Jesus Name, I pray, and may the interview go well. Praying that the God will grant me favor in health and paperwork as well...
Replies
9
Views
156
Lump gallstones and kidney stones, to dissolve and be gone also toothache to be healed on my right molar,
Replies
12
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom