Please pray for healing for my daughter ###

Let This Be Your Confession: God I love and appreciate You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God You are the lover of my soul. Your love for me is constant, unfailing, unending, and everlasting. God, You are my Redeemer, Savior, and Lord. You are my healer, my great physician. You are my counselor, defender, deliver, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light, salvation, and the strength of my life. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. In this I am confident. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Jesus.—From the heart of Encourager ###, M.A. Board Certified Christian Life Coach.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God please heal my daughter from cold. Let your healing hands touches her and heal her completely. Please Lord Jesus I lift this prayer to you Oh Lord through the mighty and powerful name of our Lord Jesus. Amen🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
10
Views
201
Dear Lord, Today is another day to thank you for all the many blessings you have given me and my family. Thank you for your constant guidance, protection and provision over the last week. I pray father God that you will continue to keep us in your constant care. I commit to you my daughter ###...
Replies
10
Views
92
Dear prayer partners! I seek your prayers towards healing for my daughter. She started experiencing severe diarrhea episodes on Friday and it as prolonged into today. She is now at the doctor but God’s healing is complete. I would like her to be able to go out to her job tomorrow because she is...
Replies
8
Views
38
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,756
Messages
16,814,733
Members
650,996
Latest member
Ereadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom