Please pray for ###. He is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me. Please give me the courage and the strength to let go of alcohol. I don't like the way that I feel during and especially after I drink alcohol. I don't want to do it anymore. Please help me be a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
184
Dear God please forgive me for my AUD that I had this weekend. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I do not like the way I feel after drinking alcohol. I believe that with your help I can let go of the alcohol trap and to not answer to the little Monster that tries to tell me that I...
Replies
11
Views
160
Dear God thank you for helping at work today. Today is my 2nd day of not drinking alcohol. I could not sleep well last night because of my AWS from only being sober for less than 24 hours. I hope that tonight will be better for me. I will stay sober for at least the next two weeks and I will...
Replies
17
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom