Please pray for ### he is battling ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like a fraud when I pray because I ask for forgiveness and then turn around continue doing the same thing… so I stopped praying. I’m struggling with severe addiction of lust, marijuana, nicotine and gambling online. I feel like there is a stronghold on my life. Even though I’m doing those...
Replies
10
Views
141
i ask for restoration of my spirit my ex and i were together for 12 yrs and i was done of him not helpi g me out financially he seemed not to care till one day when i was talking to him aboit trying to help our relationship and try he had fallen asleep it was at that moment that i heard a voice...
Replies
11
Views
313
I have really bad health anxiety recently and it is one problem after another, stroke, parkinson, heart attack, brain, the physical sensations are so scary and my mind is so scared and tired. Please pray for me that I increase my faith and trust, and that I feel God’s presence and feel peaceful...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom