Please pray for ###, he desperately needs ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
89
Applied to a role that pays more and is super close to home. I got an email to come in and shadow the employees to make sure it's a good fit. I responded with a date and time and have not heard back. Super worried and need all the prayers for this to come through. My current job is super toxic...
Replies
6
Views
237
Hello guys, I am in a situation where I am desperately seeking God's direction and guidance. I think God has finally sent me someone that I have been praying for. Someone I can have a God-centered relationship and someone who loves God. But nothing has been confirmed yet and God is maybe trying...
Replies
10
Views
487
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom