Please pray for guidance regarding marriage and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brother in Christ, Grace and peace to you in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. My name is ###, a Christian from ###, ###. I humbly request your prayers during a very difficult season in my life. My family has experienced many hardships. My father suffered from...
Replies
11
Views
178
I don't want to end my life and I'm sorry for blaming God. I just feel stressed and I feel like I can never get a break. I'm asking God for His forgiveness and to be with me as I go out side. I forgive myself for my sins. I need healing from high blood sugar, high blood pressure, and depression...
Replies
7
Views
282
Praise the Lord, this is the 5th time I am posting here, thank you doing prayer for me, may Jesus bless u all. This is regarding my ongoing divorce case, I am V and my is O, from 22nd dec things were getting better, my wife called on christmas, and even new year, whenever she got afraid she used...
Replies
8
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom